Real Estate Agent at
Century 21 Results
Get introducedUsually responds quickly
Sandra is a SFH expert - working with over 71% more single family homes than the average Dawsonville agent.
- 7025 Creek Ridge Dr, Gainesville, GA 30506GainesvilleSingle Family Home4 bed / 2 bathBuyer$367,00009/10/2021
- 234 Robert Gibby Rd, Dawsonville, GA 30534DawsonvilleSingle Family Home4 bed / 2 bathSeller$435,00009/08/2021
- 870 Mayson Turner 1216 1216, Atlanta, GA 30314AtlantaTownhome1 bed / 1 bathBuyer$91,90009/07/2021
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer/Seller$320,00009/03/2021
- 500 Tesnatee Gap Valley Rd, Cleveland, GA 30528ClevelandSingle Family Home4 bed / 3 bathSeller$400,00009/02/2021
- Single Family Home3 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer$351,74808/31/2021
- 6705 N Glen Dr, Cumming, GA 30028CummingSingle Family Home4 bed / 4.0 bathSeller$405,00008/27/2021
More about Sandra Glass
Sandra Glass is a real estate agent with Power Realty Partners Llc in Alpharetta, Georgia and has been in the real estate business for 10 years. Sandra has completed transactions in several areas including Dawsonville, Cumming, Dahlonega, Oakwood, Gainesville and Milton. HomeLight ranks Sandra as one of the top 1% of agents in Dawsonville for successfully selling homes and as one of the top 17% of agents for single family homes. HomeLight has information on 118 of Sandra's transactions since 2009, 47 of which were in the past two years. Sandra typically represents the buyer (67% of the time), but has also completed 38 seller transactions during this period. Sandra has been most prolific in Dawsonville including representing the seller of a single family home that sold for $287,500 in one transaction and a buyer of a single family home at 156 Scenic Overlook that sold for $390,000 in another.
Sandra Glass's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with