Real Estate Agent at
Scott is a SFH expert - working with over 86% more single family homes than the average Denver agent.
Scott also has Townhome expertise - working with over 4 more townhomes than the average agent.
- Condominium2 bed / 2 bathSeller$515,00002/19/2021
- Single Family Home4 bed / 1 bathBuyer$408,00001/14/2021
- 9481 Lillian Lane, Thornton, CO 80229ThorntonSingle Family Home4 bed / 2 bathBuyer$300,00001/12/2021
- 13456 Bryant Way, Broomfield, CO 80020BroomfieldSingle Family Home2 bed / 1 bathBuyer$320,00012/16/2020
- Single Family Home2 bed / 1 bathBuyer$280,00012/07/2020
- Single Family Home3 bed / 1 bathBuyer$350,00012/04/2020Scott helped a buyer purchase this property for 19% under asking price
- Single Family Home3 bed / 1 bathBuyer$295,00011/03/2020
More about Scott Kilpatrick
Scott is a real estate agent with RE/MAX Alliance. Scott has been in the real estate business for 18 years. Scott has sold 19.56x the number of single family homes as the average agent in the area. We have data on 316 of Scott’s transactions. This real estate agent most often represents the buyer (81% of the time), but they also have experience representing the seller side of transactions, with 67 deals recorded. Here’s a little about Scott’s real estate experience: - Scott has sold homes for as much as $890,000. - this real estate agent is skilled in fast home sales: they have listings that have sold in as little as 5 days. Scott has completed 89 transactions in Denver. Scott ranks at the top of the pack--they qualify as a top 1% real estate agent in Denver. HomeLight considers this real estate agent a closer because they have sold 79 more homes than the average agent in the area.
Top Negotiator 2020
Scott Kilpatrick's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with