Real Estate Agent at
Porchlight Real Estate Group
Scott sells properties fast - selling more than 54% quicker than the average Denver agent.
Scott has great Condo experience - having sold 48 more condos than the average agent.
- Single Family Home3 bed / 1 bathSeller$450,00008/13/2021
- 445 Saint Paul St, Denver, CO 80206DenverCondominium2 bed / 1 bathSeller$825,00006/03/2021
- 401 S Garfield St 5, Denver, CO 80209DenverSingle Family Home3 bed / 4.0 bathSeller$3,300,00005/17/2021Scott outperformed the market - selling this property for 10% over asking price
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$555,00005/11/2021Scott outperformed the market - selling this property for 11% over asking price
- Single Family Home5 bed / 1 bathSeller$597,50004/22/2021Scott outperformed the market - selling this property for 13% over asking price
- Condominium4 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$410,00004/01/2021
- 4565 E Mexico Ave 20, Denver, CO 80222DenverSingle Family Home3 bed / 2.0 bathSeller$674,30002/05/2021
More about Scott Stang
With over 11 years of experience selling residential real estate, Scott is a true real estate professional. He believes in hard work and complete dedication to his clients’ needs. Since 2005, Scott has been creating lasting relationships and growing an exclusive referral & past client source of business. Scott is known for his patience, listening skills, negotiation skills, market knowledge and work ethic. Scott lives with his wife and two boys in the Foxridge neighborhood in Centennial. Born in Livermore, California, Scott and his family moved seven times and lived in five different states, but he grew up mostly in the suburbs of Detroit, MI & Atlanta, GA. This constant moving gave Scott a unique appreciation for all that Colorado has to offer—which led him to Colorado State University. He graduated in 2001, moved to Denver and plans to never leave. Scott spends every bit of his ...Show More
Scott Stang's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with