Real Estate Agent at
The Dailey Group of Keller Williams Gateway
Get introducedUsually responds in a few hours
Seth gets the job done - completing more sales than the average Baltimore agent.
Seth also has Townhome expertise - working with over 193 more townhomes than the average agent.
Seth is a SFH expert - working with over 75% more single family homes than the average Baltimore agent.
- 2621 Ambler RdDundalkSingle Family Home4 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$260,00012/14/2022
- 13 Thistel Dell CtOwings MillsSingle Family Home4 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$509,00010/24/2022
- 5 Scotts Manor CtFreelandSingle Family Home4 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$650,00010/14/2022
- 14 Flintlock CtPerry HallSingle Family Home4 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer$530,00010/14/2022
- 8208 WatersedgeDundalkSingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$295,00010/05/2022
- 14 Silverwood CtNottinghamSingle Family Home5 bed / 3 bathSeller$300,00009/29/2022
- 935 Oakleigh Beach RdDundalkSingle Family Home4 bed / 2 bathBuyer$320,00009/29/2022
More about Seth Dailey
Seth is the Co-Founder of both The Dailey Group and Keller Williams Gateway in Baltimore, Maryland. He serves as the Operating Principal for the brokerage and as the team leader for The Dailey Group, which consistently helps over 150 families a year. Seth, a Montana native, is passionate about empowering leaders and teaching people to make smart financial moves. Prior to real estate, Seth held his CPA designation and worked as a mortgage lender before joining forces with his wife of 17 years, Alyce. Seth can usually be found at the nearest coffee shop with a personal growth book in hand while scribbling down his next great idea on the back of a napkin.
Seth Dailey's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with