Real Estate Agent at
Keller Williams Realty
Shannon is a SFH expert - working with over 71% more single family homes than the average Chattanooga agent.
Shannon also has Townhome expertise - working with over more townhomes than the average agent.
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$242,00003/16/2023
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$165,00002/21/2023
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$335,00012/05/2022
- Single Family Home2 bed / 1 bathBuyer$60,00012/02/2022Shannon helped a buyer purchase this property for 14% under asking price
- Single Family Home4 bed / 2 bathBuyer$178,90010/24/2022
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$264,90010/07/2022
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$285,00009/16/2022
More about Shannon Morris
Shannon Morris has lived in Chattanooga/North Georgia her entire life and currently lives in the Soddy Daisy area. Shannon is married and has three adult children and one special grandson, Jarrod. She loves to travel, camp, hike and spend time with her friends and family. An avid Atlanta Braves fan she loves to support our boys of summer. Shannon can manage all aspects of your home purchase from initial listing to close. She's a member of the Chattanooga, Tennessee and National Association of Realtors. She feels that being a Keller Williams agent is special in that she's blessed to assist her neighbors and friends in making the most important purchase they will make... buying and selling a home.
Shannon Morris's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with