Real Estate Agent at
T.N.G. Real Estate Consultants
Get introducedUsually responds in 30 mins
- Receivership Properties
- First Time Home Buyers
Stacy sells properties fast - selling more than 41% quicker than the average La Mirada agent.
Stacy gets the job done - completing more sales than the average La Mirada agent.
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$780,00003/24/2020
- 13941 Bayside Dr 6, Norwalk, Ca 90650NorwalkCondominium1 bed / 1 bathSeller$297,00002/28/2020
- 19536 Misty Ridge Ln, Lake Forest, Ca 92679Lake ForestSingle Family Home3 bed / 2.5 bathSeller$860,00009/03/2019
- Single Family Home3 bed / 3 bathSeller$860,00009/03/2019
- 29464 Clear View Ln 9, Highland, Ca 92346HighlandSingle Family Home4 bed / 2.5 bathBuyer$380,00008/14/2019
- 8468 Hoover Ct, Oak Hills, Ca 92344HesperiaSingle Family Home3 bed / 2.5 bathBuyer$335,00008/06/2019
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$407,00008/02/2019
More about Stacy Reed
Stacy is a real estate agent with Coldwell Banker Olympic. Stacy has been in the real estate business for 12 years. Stacy is a single family home expert. We have data on 91 of Stacy’s transactions. Stacy has worked with buyers 71% of the time, and has represented the seller in 30 recorded transactions. Here’s what we know about Stacy’s work: - Stacy has sold homes for as much as $900,000. - Stacy has sold homes in as little as 34 days. - Stacy is a top dollar real estate agent. - this real estate agent is a top negotiator: they consistently sells homes above their list price. - this real estate agent is on a home selling roll: their transaction history shows that they have sold 29% more homes this year than last. Stacy has completed 15 transactions in Santa Fe Springs. HomeLight considers this real estate agent a closer because they have sold 13 more homes than the average agent in the area.
Stacy Reed's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with