Real Estate Agent at
Keller Williams Rlty-ptree Rd
Stephanie sells properties fast - selling more than 56% quicker than the average Atlanta agent.
Stephanie gets the job done - completing more sales than the average Atlanta agent by 2%.
Stephanie has great Condo experience - having sold 17 more condos than the average agent.
- 420 Colewood Way, Atlanta, GA 30328AtlantaSingle Family Home4 bed / 4.0 bathBuyer$665,00010/13/2022Stephanie helped a buyer purchase this property for 11% under asking price
- Single Family Home5 bed / 4 bathBuyer$1,650,00008/30/2022
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$405,00008/01/2022
- Single Family Home6 bed / 7.0 bathBuyer$2,875,00007/18/2022
- Single Family Home7 bed / 10.0 bathSeller$2,645,00006/09/2022
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer$590,00005/04/2022
- 2828 Peachtree Road Nw 1701, Atlanta, GA 30305AtlantaCondominium2 bed / 2 bathSeller$460,00003/14/2022
More about Stephanie Mccarthy
Stephanie is a real estate agent with Keller Williams Rlty-ptree Rd. Stephanie has been in the real estate business for 12 years. Stephanie is a single family home expert. We have data on 69 of Stephanie’s transactions. Stephanie prefers to work with both buyers and sellers. Here’s a little about Stephanie’s real estate experience: - Stephanie recently sold one home for $2,200,000. - this real estate agent is skilled in fast home sales: they have listings that have sold in as little as 14 days. - Stephanie is a top dollar real estate agent. Stephanie has completed 23 transactions in Sandy Springs. HomeLight considers this real estate agent a closer because they have sold 19 more homes than the average agent in the area. Stephanie is a luxury real estate specialist : their listings sell for 2.0 the average price of homes in the area.
Stephanie Mccarthy's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with