Real Estate Agent at
Re/max Horizons Inc
Currently accepting new clients
Get introducedUsually responds in 30 mins
- First Time Home Buyers
- Investment Properties
- Farm Property
- Land Specialist
- Waterfront Specialist
- Vacation Home
- Luxury Specialist
Steven sells properties fast - selling more than 68% quicker than the average Dover agent.
Steven is a SFH expert - working with over 69% more single family homes than the average Dover agent.
- 8998 WestvilleCamden WyomingSingle Family Home3 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$430,00012/17/2021
- 31 Amberwood CtCheswoldSingle Family Home4 bed / 4.0 bathSeller$386,10011/05/2021
- 332 Tullamore RdMagnoliaSingle Family Home4 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$374,90010/22/2021
- 309 Wycombe DrDoverSingle Family Home4 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$285,00010/22/2021
- 140 North Governors Blvd.DoverSingle Family Home3 bed / 1 bathBuyer/Seller$95,00010/01/2021
- 731 Harvest Grove TrlCheswoldSingle Family Home3 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$455,00009/16/2021
- 418 Charring Cross DrDoverTownhome4 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$170,00008/25/2021
More about Steven Schmidt
Steven Schmidt is one of Delawares Leading Agents currently with Re/max Horizons Inc in Dover. Steven has completed transactions in almost every town in the State. As A life long resident of Delaware he has been on just about every back road and in tens of thousands of homes throughout the state. HomeLight ranks Steven as one of the top 1% of agents in Delaware for successfully selling homes and as one of the top agents for selling homes fast. With 27 years of experience Steve has the knowledge to handle any situation that comes his way. He has a team of agents and full time assistants to make each and every transaction run smoothy. HomeLight has information on 1028 of Steven's transactions since 2008, 190 of which were in the past two years. Steven typically represents the seller (88% of the time), but has also completed a large number of buyer transactions too. Steve is an agent you can trust with the biggest investments of your life.
Steven Schmidt's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with