Real Estate Agent at
RE/MAX Leading Edge
Get introducedUsually responds in 30 mins
Susanna also has Townhome expertise - working with over 61 more townhomes than the average agent.
Susanna has great Condo experience - having sold 94 more condos than the average agent.
Susanna is a SFH expert - working with over 70% more single family homes than the average Galveston agent.
- Condominium3 bed / 3.0 bathSeller01/30/2023
- Condominium1 bed / 1 bathBuyer/Seller01/17/2023
- Single Family Home2 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer12/29/2022
- Condominium1 bed / 1 bathSeller12/23/2022
- Condominium1 bed / 1 bathBuyer12/20/2022
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer12/02/2022Susanna helped a buyer purchase this property for 13% under asking price
- Condominium2 bed / 1 bathSeller11/30/2022
More about Susanna Mayberry
Susanna Mayberry bought her first home years ago, but she remembers nothing about her real estate agent or the process. That’s a sign it was probably a smooth transaction, but uneventful, too, given her faded memory of it. Fast-forward to today, and Susanna doesn’t want to be a forgettable agent; she strives to provide her clients with fantastic service — and results — that they’ll fondly recall long after the deal closes. An interior designer before becoming a real estate agent, Susanna brings her love of furnishings and staging to the buying and selling process. It’s also an indispensable skill she uses to make her sellers’ homes worthy of a spot among the pages of Architectural Digest. Susanna also helps facilitate seamless transactions through her bevy of designations, including Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR®), Graduate, Realtor® Institute (GRI), Seller Representative ...Show More
Top Negotiator 2021
Susanna Mayberry's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with