Real Estate Agent at
Long And Foster-media
Get introducedUsually responds in a few hours
Teresa gets the job done - completing more sales than the average Media agent.
Teresa is a SFH expert - working with over 65% more single family homes than the average Media agent.
- 414 Turner Rd, Media, PaSwarthmoreSingle Family Home3 bed / 2.5 bathBuyer$365,00011/29/2018
- Townhome3 bed / 2.5 bathSeller$319,90011/19/2018
- 125 Gideon Dr, Kennett Square, Pa 19348Kennett SquareSingle Family Home5 bed / 5.0 bathBuyer$875,00008/30/2018
- Single Family Home3 bed / 1 bathSeller$330,00007/27/2018
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$520,00007/12/2018
- 509 N Monroe St, Media, Pa 19063Village Green-Green RidgeSingle Family Home4 bed / 1.5 bathBuyer$475,00006/22/2018
- 103 Michaels LnWoodlynSingle Family Home3 bed / 1.5 bathSeller$330,00006/12/2018
More about Teresa Pointer
A results-driven professional, Ms. Pointer has earned the distinction of closing more than $90 million dollars worth of sales in her extensive sales career. As Vice President of sales and business development for several Industrial and Internet organizations for more than 16 years, she is uniquely qualified to serve a broad spectrum of client needs from private individuals to Fortune 100 companies. With an emphasis on achieving the customer's objectives, Ms. Pointer brings an assertive, resourceful, detail-oriented approach to business. A caring community member, Ms. Pointer has devoted more than 15 years to service as a member of the Board of Directors for the following not-for-profit organizations: the Women's Resource Center (Delaware Valley advocacy program for women); the YMCA; The Friendship Home, (shelter for abused women); and Bryan/LGH Health Systems ($300 million dollar Midwestern hospital group). A fitness enthusiast, Ms. Pointer also enjoys gardening, reading, traveling a
Teresa Pointer's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with