Real Estate Agent at
Joshua Tree Realty
- First Time Home Buyer Specialist
Tony is a SFH expert - working with over 78% more single family homes than the average Joshua Tree agent.
Tony is a Short Sale expert - working with over 78% more short sales than the average agent.
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$306,20012/02/2020
- Single Family Home4 bed / 2 bathSeller$329,00004/16/2020
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3 bathBuyer$299,00003/31/2020
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$195,00003/20/2020
- 0 Cactus Jack Ave, 29 Palms, Ca 92277Twentynine PalmsSingle Family Home1 bed / 1 bathSeller$29,90003/04/2020
- Single Family Home3 bed / 1 bathSeller$129,90002/04/2020
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$220,00001/13/2020
More about Tony Cipolla
In addition to working with investors, his greatest joy is working with the first time buyers. Seeing someone who achieves the American dream and knowing he had a part in it is very gratifying. Tony is also the 2010 Board of Realtors President (DCAOR), 2007 Realtor of the year. He is also a member of the C.A.R. Land Use and Environmental Committee. Tony is very dedicated to protecting our property values and view shelters. He is an Executive Board member of the California Desert Coalition. In 2001 through 2002 Tony was the first President of the I.R.G. (Indian Riders Group) a nonprofit group of Indian Motorcycle riders who raised moneys for numerous charity organizations. In the past as a self employed contractor Tony learned the disciplines necessary to run a small business. He is also an avid skier and loves to fish. When there is time.
Tony Cipolla's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with
- Tony helped me buy a home
I have purchased two homes using Tony and am currently selling a home utilizing Tony. He is professional, courteous, prompt, responsive and always there to answer questions. I recommend him to anyone I know that are buying/selling their home.