Real Estate Agent at
Travis sells properties fast - selling more than 49% quicker than the average Houston agent.
Travis also has Townhome expertise - working with over 5 more townhomes than the average agent.
Travis has great Condo experience - having sold 6 more condos than the average agent.
- Single Family Home3 bed / 3.0 bathSeller12/02/2022
- Single Family Home4 bed / 2 bathBuyer11/18/2022Travis helped a buyer purchase this property for 25% under asking price
- Condominium3 bed / 3.0 bathSeller10/26/2022
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller10/07/2022
- Condominium4 bed / 3 bathSeller05/25/2022
- 106 N 3rd StreetNavasotaSingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer04/12/2022
- Condominium3 bed / 3.0 bathSeller11/08/2021
More about Travis Sledge
Travis works as a real estate agent. Travis has been in the real estate business for 6 years. Travis is a single family home expert. We’ve recorded data for 33 of Travis’s transactions. This real estate agent most often represents the seller (78% of the time), but they also have experience representing the buyer side of transactions, with 7 deals recorded. Here’s a little about Travis’s real estate experience: - Travis has sold homes for as much as $550,000. - this real estate agent is skilled in fast home sales: they have listings that have sold in as little as 19 days. - Travis is an agent who sells homes for top dollar. HomeLight has data on 14 transactions Travis has done in Houston. Travis has closed 2 more home sales than the average agent in the area.
Travis Sledge's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with