Real Estate Agent at
Realty ONE Group Skyline
Currently accepting new clients
Get introducedUsually responds in 30 mins
- Foreclosure Specialist
- Luxury Specialist
Troy is a SFH expert - working with over 67% more single family homes than the average Sarasota agent.
Troy has great Condo experience - having sold 33 more condos than the average agent.
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$551,37905/21/2021
- 308 116Th Street E, Bradenton, FL 34212BradentonSingle Family Home4 bed / 2 bathSeller$283,90004/16/2021
- Single Family Home5 bed / 4.0 bathSeller$875,00012/28/2020
- 7514 Mizner Reserve Court, Lakewood Ranch, FL 34202Lakewood RanchSingle Family Home3 bed / 3 bathBuyer/Seller$404,25010/30/2020
- Condominium2 bed / 2 bathBuyer$554,00009/25/2020
- 4255 Gulf Drive 110, Holmes Beach, FL 34217Holmes BeachCondominium3 bed / 3 bathBuyer$520,00009/24/2020
- Mobile Manufactured Home2 bed / 2 bathBuyer$95,00007/28/2020
More about Troy Funk
The Troy Funk Team at Realty ONE Group Skyline specializes in Bank-Owned, REO, Foreclosure and Short Sale Real Estate Properties for sale in the Sarasota, Florida area. If you are thinking of selling or buying a short sale, please feel free to give us a call or visit our special Sarasota Short Sale Blog which features a short sale guide, short sale articles, and short sale help. At the Troy Funk Team, we have helped many homeowners avoid foreclosure by guiding them through the short sale process. We look forward to working with you! With over 110 bank-negotiated short sales in the Sarasota area in less than one year, we have helped many homeowners avoid foreclosure by guiding them through the short sale process. Troy Funk is a certified specialists in short sales and distressed properties (CDPE & SRF), and has been a licensed real estate agent in Sarasota, FL for 32+ years.
Top Negotiator 2020
Troy Funk's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with