Real Estate Agent at
Wendy gets the job done - completing more sales than the average Bradenton agent.
Wendy also has Townhome expertise - working with over 12 more townhomes than the average agent.
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3 bathSeller$495,00005/12/2021
- 7737 Us Open Loop, Lakewood Ranch, FL 34202Lakewood RanchSingle Family Home2 bed / 2 bathSeller$535,00005/04/2021
- 937 Tidewater Shores Loop 711, Bradenton, FL 34208BradentonCondominium3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$359,00004/02/2021
- Single Family Home3 bed / 3 bathBuyer$530,00003/29/2021
- 3722 Lake Bayshore Drive 422, Bradenton, FL 34205BradentonCondominium2 bed / 2 bathSeller$115,00003/19/2021
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$325,00011/20/2020
- Single Family Home3 bed / 4 bathBuyer$1,260,00011/02/2020Wendy helped a buyer purchase this property for 21% under asking price
More about Wendy Lynn
I am a Realtor with Fine Properties in Sarasota and Lakewood Ranch Florida. I specialize in residential real estate helping buyers and sellers in Sarasota and Manatee Counties which includes Parrish, Palmetto, Bradenton, the Sarasota Keys (Anna Maria, Longboat Key, Lido Key, Siesta Key), Venice and more. I’m originally from Ohio and moved here in 2005 with my husband. We figured why wait until retirement to enjoy the wonderful weather. Prior to getting into real estate, I worked in the banking industry through college and for over 10 years after graduating. I received my Bachelor’s Degree from Ashland University in Ohio with a double major in Management and Finance. I entered the Real Estate Arena in 2008. Most thought it was a crazy time to get a real estate license because of the housing market collapse, but I felt it was an exciting new challenge. I needed a change and with ...Show More
Wendy Lynn's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with