Real Estate Agent at
- New Construction Specialist
- Land Specialist
Alan sells properties fast - selling more than 41% quicker than the average Tonawanda agent.
Alan is a SFH expert - working with over 71% more single family homes than the average Tonawanda agent.
Alan has great Condo experience - having sold 25 more condos than the average agent.
- 7069 Marigold DRWheatfieldSingle Family HomeBuyer$557,50005/12/2022
- 259 California DRAmherstSingle Family HomeSeller$305,00003/25/2022
- 4704 Union RDCheektowagaSingle Family HomeSeller$130,00002/10/2022
- 95 Manhasset STWest SenecaSingle Family HomeSeller$150,00001/14/2022Alan outperformed the market - selling this property for 20% over asking price
- 234 N Willowlawn PKWYCheektowagaSingle Family HomeSeller$155,00012/30/2021Alan outperformed the market - selling this property for 19% over asking price
- 44 Wedgewood DRCheektowagaSingle Family HomeSeller$325,00012/20/2021
- 4547 Oxford TERHamburgSingle Family HomeSeller$136,25012/10/2021Alan outperformed the market - selling this property for 14% over asking price
More about Alan Ryer
s one of Western New York's top producer's since 1994, "I pride myself on 100% total commitment to all my clients". My Service areas include all of Erie & Niagara County, parts of Cattaraugus, Chautauqua, Wyoming & Orleans County, and anywhere within a 50 mile radius of Buffalo. My Specialties include all residential real estate, new construction, land, waterfront/resort, multiple dwellings, apartment buildings. FROM MY POINT OF VIEW... As a real estate professional, my goal is to make my clients feel comfortable and confident that I will be working for them when they make one of the most important decisions in their lifetime. I help accomplish the above simply by showing my clients "the full circle" of the real estate process. This includes negotiating skills, pricing, financing, inspections, attorney approval, etc...in other words "the entire sales process". It is also important that you receive the proper service and dedication from your agent in order to help you
Alan Ryer's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with
- Alan helped me buy a home
Working with Al Ryer was nothing but easy!! He listens to your needs and wants and makes it happen to the best of his ability. He takes the time to walk you through properties and answer any questions you have. And if for some reason he doesn’t know the answer, he finds out within minutes. I couldn’t imagine working with anyone other than him.