Real Estate Agent at
King Real Estate, Inc
Amy sells properties fast - selling more than 68% quicker than the average Silver Spring agent.
Amy gets the job done - completing more sales than the average Silver Spring agent.
Amy is a SFH expert - working with over 71% more single family homes than the average Silver Spring agent.
- 1929 Morningmist DrSilver SpringSingle Family Home5 bed / 4.0 bathSeller$820,00011/18/2022
- 12304 Centerhill StSilver SpringSingle Family Home3 bed / 2.0 bathSeller$375,00010/14/2022
- 816 E Franklin AveSilver SpringSingle Family Home4 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$530,00009/20/2022
- 14805 Carona DrSilver SpringSingle Family Home4 bed / 4.0 bathSeller$845,10008/26/2022
- 9314 Crosby RdSilver SpringSingle Family Home5 bed / 4.0 bathSeller$950,00008/19/2022
- 14901 Claude LnSilver SpringSingle Family Home4 bed / 3 bathSeller$665,00006/07/2022Amy outperformed the market - selling this property for 11% over asking price
- 1921 Morningmist DrSilver SpringSingle Family Home4 bed / 4.0 bathSeller$850,00006/03/2022Amy outperformed the market - selling this property for 13% over asking price
More about Amy King
Amy works under King Real Estate, Inc. Amy is a single family home expert. We have data on 79 of Amy’s transactions. This real estate agent most often represents the seller (67% of the time), but they also have experience representing the buyer side of transactions, with 29 deals recorded. Here’s a little about Amy’s real estate experience: - Amy has sold homes for as much as $850,000. - this real estate agent is skilled in fast home sales: they have listings that have sold in as little as 15 days. - Amy is an agent who sells homes for top dollar. HomeLight has data on 8 transactions Amy has done in Aspen Hill. Amy has closed 6 more home sales than the average agent in the area.
Amy King's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with