Real Estate Agent at
Fairfax Realty, Inc
Neil sells properties fast - selling more than 40% quicker than the average Baltimore agent.
Neil gets the job done - completing more sales than the average Baltimore agent by 6%.
Neil has great Condo experience - having sold 23 more condos than the average agent.
- 6164 Karas WalkElkridgeSingle Family Home3 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer$427,00011/25/2022
- 1726 Sunningdale LnHanoverTownhome3 bed / 4.0 bathSeller$475,00008/11/2022
- 9806 June Flowers WayLaurelTownhome3 bed / 4.0 bathSeller$612,00006/24/2022
- 7495 Hickory Log CirColumbiaTownhome4 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$390,00006/13/2022
- 305 Orchard RdGlen BurnieSingle Family Home3 bed / 1 bathSeller$305,00006/10/2022Neil outperformed the market - selling this property for 13% over asking price
- 8413 Governor Bradford LnEllicott CitySingle Family Home5 bed / 4.0 bathBuyer$900,00006/06/2022
- 406 Ruysch LnGambrillsSingle Family Home5 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer$877,22504/29/2022
More about Neil Madan
Neil works under Fairfax Realty, Inc. Neil is a single family home expert. We’ve recorded data for 69 of Neil’s transactions. This real estate agent most often represents the buyer (97% of the time), but they also have experience representing the seller side of transactions, with 2 deals recorded. Here’s a little about Neil’s real estate experience: - Neil recently sold one home for $1,250,000. - this real estate agent is skilled in fast home sales: they have listings that have sold in as little as 17 days. - Neil is an agent who sells homes for top dollar. - HomeLight considers Neil a top negotiator because their homes almost always sell for 0% above their list price. HomeLight has data on 14 transactions Neil has done in Baltimore. Neil has closed 1 more home sales than the average agent in the area.
Neil Madan's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with