Real Estate Agent at
Anthony has great Condo experience - having sold 184 more condos than the average agent.
Anthony is a SFH expert - working with over 83% more single family homes than the average Vamo agent.
- Condominium1 bed / 1 bathSeller$279,00009/16/2022
- 1637 Brookhouse Court 141, Sarasota, FL 34231SarasotaCondominium3 bed / 2 bathBuyer/Seller$422,50009/08/2022
- 2307 Beneva Terrace 2307, Sarasota, FL 34232SarasotaCondominium2 bed / 2 bathSeller$263,70008/22/2022
- Condominium3 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer/Seller$525,00008/01/2022
- 1526 Pelican Point Drive 247, Sarasota, FL 34231SarasotaCondominium2 bed / 2 bathBuyer/Seller$500,00007/05/2022
- 1611 Clower Creek Drive HA137, Sarasota, FL 34231SarasotaCondominium2 bed / 2 bathSeller$475,00006/17/2022
- 1606 Brookhouse Drive 238, Sarasota, FL 34231SarasotaCondominium2 bed / 2 bathBuyer/Seller$324,80005/20/2022
More about Anthony Deluca
Anthony Deluca is a real estate agent with Deluca Realty Inc in Florida and has been in the real estate business for 13 years. Anthony has completed transactions in several areas including Vamo, Gulf Gate Estates, Lake Sarasota, Laurel, Osprey and Siesta Key. HomeLight ranks Anthony as one of the top 1% of agents in Vamo for successfully selling homes and as one of the top 1% of agents for condos. HomeLight has information on 98 of Anthony's transactions since 2009. Anthony typically represents the buyer (64% of the time), but has also completed 35 seller transactions during this period. Anthony has transacted in Vamo more than any other area helping to buy or sell 60 homes including a 3 bedroom, 3.0 bathroom condominium at 1507 Clower Creek Dr # Ha163 on September 29, 2011 which sold for $415,000 and a 3 bedroom, 2.0 bathroom condominium at 1512 Pelican Point Dr # Ba264 on January 30, 2012 which sold for $302,000.
Top Negotiator 2021
Anthony Deluca's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with