Real Estate Agent at
Hello Homes GR
- 849 Dorroll Street NE, Grand Rapids, MI 49505Grand RapidsSingle Family Home3 bed / 2.0 bathBuyer/Seller$225,00009/27/2021
- 1361 Parkhurst Avenue NW, Grand Rapids, MI 49504Grand RapidsSingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$222,00009/03/2021
- 2200 Englewood Drive SE, East Grand Rapids, MI 49506East Grand RapidsSingle Family Home4 bed / 2 bathBuyer$425,00008/31/2021
- 2010 Swensberg Avenue NE, Grand Rapids, MI 49505Grand RapidsSingle Family Home3 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$236,00008/19/2021Ashley outperformed the market - selling this property for 12% over asking price
- Condominium1 bed / 1 bathSeller$120,00008/17/2021
- Single Family Home4 bed / 4.0 bathSeller$511,00008/13/2021
- 450 Kenwood Street NE, Grand Rapids, MI 49505Grand RapidsSingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$270,00007/28/2021Ashley outperformed the market - selling this property for 13% over asking price
More about Ashley Dietch-Schaefer
Top Producer 2020
Ashley Dietch-Schaefer's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with
Ashley was recommended to us through our realtor on the east side of the state. We reached out to her and had almost an immediate response. We communicated via email and phone until we were able to get to Grand Rapids, and she was also very responsive. We told her what we were looking for and she knew exactly where to look and which areas we should focus on; she even showed us houses that weren't online yet. The house we decided to put an offer on had been on the market for quite some time, which was surprising in GR. Come to find out, we were working with very stubborn sellers. Ashley helped us put together a great offer and we got exactly what we asked for! Ashley was great to work with. If my husband and I decide to sell/buy again, we would certainly reach out to her. We highly recommend her!- Heather & Lonnie
Ashley was very helpful throughout the home buying process. I was a first time home buyer so I'm guessing I was pretty high maintenance with all of my questions. Ashley was quick to send through daily properties to look at as they came on the market. Her openness and honesty about pricing and what to expect were very helpful. I felt comfortable quickly saying, "I like this", or "I don't like that" and she would adjust her search. She was willing to meet us at multiple houses at times that worked on our schedule. She had recommendations for experts in all facets of the transaction as well. Everything from my mortgage to home inspection and closing went very smooth. I would recommend her to my friends and will gladly work with her again in the future.- Ryan V.
I have had the pleasure of working with Ashley twice now. Three years ago I sold my home in Jenison and moved to a Condo; due to life changes I have now moved back to a house. Selling and buying a home/condo can be very stressful but having Ashley to work with was great. Ashley was so good at keeping me updated through the whole process and if I had any questions or concerns she was quick to get me answers. If I ever move again Ashley will be the one I will call.- Amy L.
I was moving back to Michigan after spending 2 years in St Louis. I contacted Ashley to line up a few condos to look at as I had never lived in Grand Rapids so I was not real familiar with the city. Ashley was very knowledgable of the city and condos, even after I decided I wanted a house she was very helpful and helped narrow down my search. I was traveling every week to Grand Rapids from the Detroit area and Ashley was very flexible with my schedule and lining up viewings. She moved quickly on her end when I wanted to make an offer and being a first time home buyer I had very little knowledge of the process. Ashley helped me the entire time and was there to answer any and all of my questions. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a great, friendly, and knowledgable agent in the area.- Jason K.