Real Estate Agent at
Autumn gets the job done - completing more sales than the average Austin agent.
Autumn has great Condo experience - having sold 183 more condos than the average agent.
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller09/09/2021
- 3820 Brushy Creek Rd 106, Cedar Park, TX 78613Cedar ParkSingle Family Home4 bed / 4.0 bathSeller08/31/2021
- 148 Silver Springs Bnd, Kyle, TX 78640KyleSingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller08/30/2021Autumn outperformed the market - selling this property for 22% over asking price
- 706 Kodiak Trl, Cedar Park, TX 78613Cedar ParkSingle Family Home4 bed / 4.0 bathSeller08/30/2021
- 4005 Manifest Ln, Austin, TX 78731AustinCondominium3 bed / 4.0 bathSeller08/18/2021
- Condominium2 bed / 2 bathSeller08/13/2021
- 296 Silver Springs Bnd, Kyle, TX 78640KyleSingle Family Home4 bed / 3 bathSeller08/13/2021
More about Autumn Lapaglia
I was born and raised in the Austin area and have been selling real estate here for more than 6 years. I grew up in Leander and graduated from Texas State University in 2006 with a degree in Communication Studies and a degree in Spanish. Upon graduation, I began my career as a Sales Representative for a new home builder, specializing in selling homes in Kyle, Buda, and Central Austin. In the Spring of 2007, I began managing my own rental properties and continue to do so today. I quickly developed a passion for Central Texas Real Estate, and I haven't looked back! My husband and I have lived all over Central Texas and are currently settled in West Austin. After we welcomed our first child (the cutest little boy you have ever seen!), I made the transition from new home sales to working as a Realtor with Element Realty. With Element, I now have the opportunity to help clients buy, sell, or lease. So far, I have had the honor of helping about 200 families realize the dream of o
Top Producer 2020
Autumn Lapaglia's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with