Real Estate Agent at
Get introducedUsually responds in 30 mins
Avery sells properties fast - selling more than 32% quicker than the average Indianapolis agent.
Avery gets the job done - completing more sales than the average Indianapolis agent by 4%.
- 9094 Bayview CirclePlainfieldSingle Family HomeBuyer$260,00011/13/2020
- 5845 Atkinsonville RdPolandSingle Family HomeBuyer$125,00011/13/2020
- 304 W Dorsey StSaint PaulSingle Family HomeBuyer/Seller$139,90011/12/2020
- 56 Sweetwood DrMooresvilleSingle Family HomeBuyer$199,90011/09/2020
- 2112 Sweet Cherry MeadowsLebanonSingle Family HomeBuyer$165,00011/06/2020
- 9840 East Raymond StreetIndianapolisSingle Family HomeBuyer$229,00011/02/2020
- 2239 Mcgregor CtAvonSingle Family HomeSeller$324,90010/16/2020
More about Avery Garrett
I became a Realtor because I wanted a job where I would be able to positively impact my clients’ lives and be able to give back to the community that has given so much to me. There is no better feeling then knowing that I helped my clients achieve the best possible outcome in their transaction. The only feeling that parallels a happy client is giving back to the community that I serve. I proudly donate 10% of the money I make from each transaction to local charities. Our most valuable resource is time, which is why I take time out of my schedule every week to work with people through a local outreach program. I believe that it is only by giving that one truly receives. Buying or selling a home is a big decision. I take the time to listen to you and go over all options to help you determine the best course of action to take. I am not a fly by night agent in this business for a quick buck. I am in this business to make a difference in the lives of the people and the communities I serve.
Avery Garrett's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with