Real Estate Agent at
- Relocation Specialist
Brad sells properties fast - selling more than 48% quicker than the average Arlington agent.
Brad gets the job done - completing more sales than the average Arlington agent by 12%.
- 2173 Dewitt Lane, Providence Village, TX 76227Providence VillageSingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller04/19/2021
- 6824 Stillmeadows Circle N, North Richland Hills, TX 76182North Richland HillsSingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer02/26/2021
- Single Family Home5 bed / 3 bathSeller01/08/2021
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller12/31/2020
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer/Seller12/30/2020
- Single Family Home4 bed / 2 bathSeller12/07/2020
- Townhome2 bed / 3.0 bathSeller11/16/2020
More about Brad Baldwin
I am a Full-time Realtor in the Dallas/Fort Worth market, and have lived here for over 17 years. After 4 years in the Mortgage Industry, I got my license as a Realtor in 2010, and have since worked as a Realtor full-time. I am experienced in all of the elements that are integrated into the real estate transaction on the finance, mortgage, credit and insurance side. I am well versed in assisting with military relocation and working with clients from out of state in order to facilitate a seamless transition. I take a consultative approach to this business, presenting each client with their different options, and adequately preparing them to make an educated decision. I work diligently to bring you not just one, but multiple offers so that you are able to hand pick the buyer you would like to work with. My strong points are relationship management, strong negotiation and marketing skills. Traits I value the most are Honesty, Integrity, and Loyalty.
Brad Baldwin's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with