Real Estate Agent at
Keller Knapp Inc
- Certified Condominium Specialist
Chris has great Condo experience - having sold 13 more condos than the average agent.
- 208 Townsend Place Nw, Atlanta, GA 30327AtlantaTownhome3 bed / 4.0 bathSeller$815,00009/09/2022
- Single Family Home3 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$467,00003/31/2022
- Single Family Home4 bed / 4.0 bathBuyer$598,00001/21/2022
- Condominium1 bed / 1 bathSeller$197,00010/04/2021
- Condominium2 bed / 2 bathBuyer$287,00010/01/2021
- Condominium2 bed / 2 bathBuyer$349,90009/01/2021
- Condominium2 bed / 1 bathBuyer$322,00003/10/2021
More about Chris Boylan
As an 18 year resident of Atlanta, I have lived in Dunwody, Decatur, and for the past 4 years, here in historic Cabbagetown. Being a certified condominium sales specialist, I am intimately familiar with the Buckhead & Midtown condo markets. I also specialize in working with first-time home-buyers, where I always strive to act as a trusted adviser & assistant, rather than as a pushy sales-person. With a love for the Intown Eastside neighborhoods, and a passion for historic preservation, I strive to help buyers, sellers, and investors to preserve and enrich our community’s beauty, starting with our homes. I hope I can share with you my real estate knowledge & experience, and my passion for the city of Atlanta, helping you find your new dream home, here in our community. Prior to becoming a Realtor, I attended undergraduate at Gettysburg College, were I double majored in Philosophy & Religious Studies. Afterwards, I attended the University of Georgia for a Master’s program in Philosophy.
Chris Boylan's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with