Real Estate Agent at
Keller William Realty Atlanta Partners
Get introducedUsually responds in 30 mins
Christie is a SFH expert - working with over 79% more single family homes than the average Newnan agent.
Christie also has Townhome expertise - working with over 3 more townhomes than the average agent.
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$220,10009/24/2021
- 639 N Highway 113, Carrollton, GA 30117CarrolltonSingle Family Home3 bed / 2.0 bathSeller$142,00009/24/2021
- 630 Martin Mill Rd, Moreland, GA 30259MorelandSingle Family Home4 bed / 4.0 bathSeller$669,90009/23/2021
- Single Family Home3 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer$390,00009/17/2021Christie helped a buyer purchase this property for 11% under asking price
- 313 Night Fall Ter, Villa Rica, GA 30180Villa RicaSingle Family Home3 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer$390,00009/17/2021
- 1177 Jim Starr Rd, Newnan, GA 30263NewnanSingle Family Home3 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$530,00009/07/2021
- 319 Rivertown Road, Fairburn, GA 30213FairburnSingle Family Home4 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$183,50009/02/2021Christie outperformed the market - selling this property for 42% over asking price
More about Christie Hayes
I was born and raised in Fairburn, Georgia. After graduating from high school in 1991 I attended Gupton-Jones College of Funeral Service in Decatur. I graduated in 1993 with my Funeral Director and Embalming License. I then received my Associate Degree in Funeral Service in 1994. I became an Atlanta Falcons Cheerleader in 1995. My family had been Falcons fans for over 30 years and I had always dreamed of cheering for them one day. I continued to assist families in the local area at the funeral home. I married my husband, Scott Hayes, of Fairburn in June of 1996 on the steps of the Old Campbell County Courthouse. Scott is a general contractor and stated you need to get your real estate license. So, I then took on another venture and started the class for my salespersons license. I cheered for a total of three years and I remained at the Funeral Home until June of 1999. I worked in real estate part-time from September 1998 until Scott and I were blessed with our first daughter, Cheyenne,
Christie Hayes's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with