Real Estate Agent at
Christine is a SFH expert - working with over 83% more single family homes than the average Dexter agent.
Christine has great Condo experience - having sold 65 more condos than the average agent.
Christine is a Short Sale expert - working with over 83% more short sales than the average agent.
- 10714 Borgman Avenue, Huntington Woods, MI 48070Huntington WoodsSingle Family Home3 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$382,50003/07/2023
- Single Family Home4 bed / 4.0 bathSeller$780,00009/23/2022
- Condominium2 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$290,00007/18/2022
- Single Family Home3 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$455,00002/16/2022Christine outperformed the market - selling this property for 15% over asking price
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$415,00011/19/2021
- Single Family Home6 bed / 5.0 bathSeller$367,00008/16/2021Christine outperformed the market - selling this property for 23% over asking price
- Condominium2 bed / 2 bathSeller$120,00007/09/2021
More about Christine Fitzsimons
National Sales Excellence & Top Producer Award Recipient - 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 Member of the Howard Hanna Champions Club - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 Born and raised on a farm in Yorkshire, England, I learned early on that I love to travel. My first trip abroad came at age 14: a school exchange visit to Westphalia, Germany. After that it was all about planning the next adventure: a youth hostelling trip from Paris to Poitiers with a friend at 16; a year abroad before starting University, living and working as an au-pair in Bremen, Germany and Grenoble, France; a summer in Valencia, Spain at the end of my Freshman year. I studied at the University of London and received a Joint BA Honors degree in French and German. For my required year abroad, I applied for and won the single teaching position in French Guyana, just north of Brazil. All my peers were back home ...Show More
Christine Fitzsimons's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with