Real Estate Agent at
Bhgre Metro Brokers
Christopher sells properties fast - selling more than 47% quicker than the average Newnan agent.
Christopher is a SFH expert - working with over 65% more single family homes than the average Newnan agent.
- Condominium2 bed / 2 bathSeller$275,00003/13/2023
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3 bathSeller$331,00002/17/2023
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3 bathBuyer$423,00002/10/2023
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$500,00001/27/2023
- Single Family Home3 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer$425,00001/27/2023
- Single Family Home4 bed / 2 bathSeller$330,00011/14/2022
- Single Family Home3 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$399,70011/14/2022
More about Christopher Siegel
I have been in real estate for many years. I started in 1984 working in a real estate consulting company. Helped complete reports for large residential home builders and developers. I became a real estate agent in 2008, working for a large Atlanta broker, Better Homes and Gardens Metro Brokers up until April of 2013. At that time I began my own brokerage, Acme Audubon, Inc. so that I be more flexible in the types of service and commission rates I could offer my clients. I received my brokerage license in 2010. I have a MIRM designation from the National Association of Home Builders. I also have the following Realtor Designations: GRI, ABR.
Christopher Siegel's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with