Real Estate Agent at
Scenic Sotheby's International Realty
Currently accepting new clients
Get introducedUsually responds in 30 mins
- Investment Properties
- Vacation Home
- Waterfront Specialist
- New Construction
- Luxury Specialist
- First Time Home Buyers
Craig gets the job done - completing more sales than the average Laguna Beach agent by 12%.
Craig also has Townhome expertise - working with over 22 more townhomes than the average agent.
Craig is a SFH expert - working with over 67% more single family homes than the average Laguna Beach agent.
- 236 Picnic Place, Freeport, FL 32439FreeportSingle Family Home4 bed / 3 bathBuyer$533,14403/01/2023
- Townhome2 bed / 2 bathBuyer$820,00002/28/2023
- Single Family Home4 bed / 2 bathSeller$625,00012/20/2022
- 4100 E Co Highway 30a 1308, Santa Rosa Beach, FL 32459Santa Rosa BeachCondominium2 bed / 2 bathBuyer/Seller$925,00011/21/2022
- Single Family Home2 bed / 2 bathSeller$410,00011/04/2022
- Condominium3 bed / 3 bathSeller$798,00011/01/2022
- Condominium3 bed / 3 bathSeller$895,00010/17/2022
More about Craig Baranowski
Craig Baranowski began his real estate profession in 2004 when he moved to 30A with his wife and their daughters after falling in love with the area on their first trip to the Emerald Coast. Trading in a successful career in Silicon Valley where he worked in global strategic sales for some of the top tech Fortune 100 companies in the world, Craig understands the virtues of discipline, drive, and dedication. A licensed real estate agent, Craig also received his builder’s license in 2006, winning the prestigious Aurora Award for a home he built on 30A. Graduating from San Jose State University with a degree in Electrical Engineering, Craig enriches his real estate business with a wide array of expertise, resources, and experience in new construction, investment and vacation properties, luxury homes, townhouses, and condos. Whether buying or selling, Craig’s creative strategy and skill ...Show More
Craig Baranowski's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with