Real Estate Agent at
Inspire Real Estate | Dan Dodd Group
Dan has great Condo experience - having sold 104 more condos than the average agent.
Dan is a TIC expert - transacting over 79% more tenancies-in-common than the average agent.
- Condominium2 bed / 1 bathSeller$1,050,00009/08/2021Dan outperformed the market - selling this property for 17% over asking price
- 3335 21St St, San Francisco, CA 94110San FranciscoCondominium3 bed / 2.0 bathBuyer$1,700,00008/20/2021
- 99 Scott St, San Francisco, CA 94117San FranciscoCondominium1 bed / 1 bathSeller$1,000,00008/11/2021
- Single Family Home3 bed / 4.0 bathSeller$3,100,00007/06/2021Dan outperformed the market - selling this property for 11% over asking price
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3 bathSeller$3,002,00006/10/2021Dan outperformed the market - selling this property for 18% over asking price
- Condominium2 bed / 2 bathSeller$2,025,00005/25/2021Dan outperformed the market - selling this property for 27% over asking price
- Condominium4 bed / 2.0 bathSeller$1,600,00005/10/2021
More about Dan Dodd
Santa Rosa native Dan Dodd’s leadership has been making an indelible impact on his clients since 2004. While guiding them along the path toward emotional and financial enrichment, Dan can always be counted on for his reliability, persistence, and passion for Bay Area real estate. Dan started his real estate career in Beverly Hills in 2004 and has been a top producer since his second year. He’s determined to offer services that his clients can truly rely on, and he provides them with honesty and directness. Dan’s business acumen within the real estate world is unique, and he’s always finding ways to ensure that his professional knowledge and skills remain fresh and relevant. Before real estate, Dan had an illustrious corporate career, starting at a consumer electronics retailer, where he discovered his talent for sales in the all-commission environment. His peak performance led to ...Show More
Dan Dodd's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with