Real Estate Agent at
Kenney & Company
Daniel sells properties fast - selling more than 49% quicker than the average Colorado Springs agent.
Daniel also has Townhome expertise - working with over 11 more townhomes than the average agent.
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3 bathSeller$515,00009/02/2021
- 2565 Cardigan DRColorado SpringsSingle Family Home4 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer$471,00006/02/2021
- 4824 RIDENOUR DRColorado SpringsSingle Family Home3 bed / 2.0 bathBuyer$340,00005/28/2021
- 6181 Desoto DRColorado SpringsSingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$396,00005/25/2021Daniel outperformed the market - selling this property for 15% over asking price
- 6926 Yellowpine DRColorado SpringsTownhome2 bed / 1 bathBuyer$310,00005/24/2021
- 3202 GLADIOLA DRColorado SpringsSingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$377,50004/26/2021
- 305 Pecos DRColorado SpringsSingle Family Home3 bed / 1 bathBuyer$320,00004/23/2021
More about Daniel Kenney
I'm a realtor in Colorado who not only loves the beautiful state I was raised in, but also the people I have the privilege of serving. Being a 3rd generation realtor in Colorado Springs, I have thorough knowledge of the market, and strive to work hard in all things. As a native of this wonderful state, I enjoy hiking, hunting, camping, and all things Colorado. Growing up in a family of 9 athletes taught me to be extremely competitive. I hate losing. I played football, rugby, baseball, and ran track in high school, and then went on to play collegiate football at Trinity International University in Deerfield, Illinois. Sports taught me discipline and character, and I will always be in debt to those who helped me develop as a player and a man. I majored in business management, and consider my education as invaluable. My studies taught me how to think critically in the business ...Show More
Daniel Kenney's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with