Real Estate Agent at
Keller Williams Northville Business Cent
Deborah has great Condo experience - having sold 80 more condos than the average agent.
Deborah is a SFH expert - working with over 75% more single family homes than the average Livonia agent.
Deborah is a Short Sale expert - working with over 75% more short sales than the average agent.
- 11381 Celtic Manor Drive, Warren, MI 48089WarrenCondominium2 bed / 2 bathSeller$159,00009/01/2022
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$386,19305/09/2022Deborah outperformed the market - selling this property for 15% over asking price
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2.0 bathBuyer$320,00003/29/2022
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2.0 bathBuyer$362,90003/18/2022
- Single Family Home3 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$220,50003/17/2022Deborah outperformed the market - selling this property for 16% over asking price
- Single Family Home2 bed / 1 bathBuyer$220,00003/10/2022
- Condominium2 bed / 2 bathBuyer$430,00003/04/2022
More about Deborah Ronayne
Deborah Ronayne is a real estate agent with Keller Williams Northville Business Cent in Northville, Michigan and has been in the real estate business for 14 years. Deborah's coverage area includes Northville, Livonia, Plymouth, Novi, Farmington Hills and South Lyon. HomeLight ranks Deborah as one of the top 1% of agents in Northville for successfully selling homes and as one of the top agents who are able to successfully complete transactions. HomeLight has information on 145 of Deborah's transactions since 2009. Deborah typically represents the buyer (51% of the time), but has also completed 71 seller transactions during this period. Deborah has transacted in Northville more than any other area helping to buy or sell 22 homes including a 3 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom single family home on August 14, 2012 which sold for $725,000 and a 4 bedroom, 4.5 bathroom single family home on January 17, 2012 which sold for $550,000.
Deborah Ronayne's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with
- Deborah listed and sold my home
We used Deb for our last two home sale/purchase. She is very professional and iwas very proactive in getting our home on the market, many showings, and the sale, even though it was during recession. I would highly recommend Deb for any real estate need.