Real Estate Agent at
Keller Williams Realty
Currently accepting new clients
Get introducedUsually responds quickly
- Luxury Specialist
- Retirement Specialist
- First Time Home Buyers
- New Construction
- Luxury Home Specialist
Diane gets the job done - completing more sales than the average Memphis agent by 11%.
Diane is a SFH expert - working with over 73% more single family homes than the average Memphis agent.
- 8508 GRIFFIN PARK DRMemphisSingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$180,00012/11/2020
- 4901 GROSVENOR HILL CVMemphisSingle Family Home4 bed / 5.0 bathBuyer$665,00009/25/2020
- 1813 SHOAL CREEK LNColliervilleSingle Family Home5 bed / 5.0 bathSeller$527,50009/16/2020
- 12802 LONGMIRE LOOP ST SArlingtonSingle Family Home5 bed / 4.0 bathBuyer$410,00008/31/2020
- 8722 BRUNSWICK PARK CVBartlettSingle Family Home4 bed / 3 bathSeller$310,00006/20/2020
- 90 NORTHWOOD DROaklandSingle Family Home4 bed / 3 bathBuyer$315,00006/08/2020
- 1403 CEDAR RUN DRMemphisSingle Family Home4 bed / 3 bathBuyer$330,00006/01/2020
More about Diane Peterson
Diane Peterson is a real estate agent with Keller Williams Realty in Germantown, Tennessee and has been in the real estate business for 18 years. Diane has completed transactions in several areas including Memphis, Bartlett, Germantown, Collierville, Arlington and Lakeland. HomeLight ranks Diane as one of the top 3% of agents in Memphis for successfully selling homes. HomeLight has information on 203 of Diane's transactions since 2009, 87 of which were in the past two years. Diane typically represents the seller (75% of the time), but has also completed 51 buyer transactions during this period. Diane is a member of the prestigious Luxury Homes International and Global Network which translates listing into 21 languages worldwide. Diane and her husband, Bob, were among the 18 agents who started Keller Williams in Memphis 12 years ago and have built the brokerage into 300+ agents today. Before KW, they both were top ReMax agents.
Diane Peterson's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with