Real Estate Agent at
Dylan sells properties fast - selling more than 56% quicker than the average Wilmington agent.
Dylan gets the job done - completing more sales than the average Wilmington agent by 12%.
Dylan also has Townhome expertise - working with over 7 more townhomes than the average agent.
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$287,10004/06/2022
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$360,00003/22/2022
- Mobile Manufactured Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$250,00003/09/2022
- 4240 Wilshire Boulevard 305e, Wilmington, NC 28403WilmingtonCondominium2 bed / 2 bathBuyer$140,00002/17/2022
- 3779 Spicetree Drive, Wilmington, NC 28412WilmingtonSingle Family Home4 bed / 4.0 bathBuyer$432,75002/16/2022
- Townhome3 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$331,00002/03/2022
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$326,00002/03/2022
More about Dylan Kosinski
As a North Carolina native, Dylan is passionate about helping others to call this beautiful state their home as well. Raised in the small town of Faith, right outside of Charlotte, he understands the value of building community and family. In his experience working with special needs children through Easter Seals and volunteering as a youth basketball coach, he has learned the significance of patience, diligence, and selflessness. Dylan attended the University of North Carolina Wilmington and studied both Communication Studies and Psychology, while holding the position of Social Chair in his fraternity, Sigma Nu. His innate social nature and curiosity led him to dabble in mixology/bartending to put himself through school. Having now lived in Wilmington for over seven years, Dylan considers our Port City to be his true home. With a beautiful family, he is one of the most aggressive ...Show More
Dylan Kosinski's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with