Real Estate Agent at
Edwin also has Townhome expertise - working with over 4 more townhomes than the average agent.
Edwin has great Condo experience - having sold 6 more condos than the average agent.
- Single Family Home4 bed / 2 bathSeller02/03/2023
- Single Family Home5 bed / 3.0 bathSeller10/28/2022
- Single Family Home3 bed / 1 bathBuyer05/19/2022Edwin helped a buyer purchase this property for 13% under asking price
- 2809 Wichita StreetHoustonSingle Family Home4 bed / 5.0 bathBuyer01/10/2022
- 2807 Wichita StreetHoustonSingle Family Home4 bed / 5.0 bathBuyer01/10/2022
- Single Family Home4 bed / 2 bathSeller11/06/2021
- Single Family Home5 bed / 5.0 bathSeller08/06/2021
More about Edwin Tabora
Edwin is a real estate agent. Edwin has been in the real estate business for 8 years. Edwin is a single family home expert. We have data on 40 of Edwin’s transactions. This real estate agent most often represents the buyer (72% of the time), but they also have experience representing the seller side of transactions, with 13 deals recorded. Here’s what we know about Edwin’s work: - Edwin has sold homes for as much as $750,000. - this real estate agent is skilled in fast home sales: they have listings that have sold in as little as 0 days. - Edwin is an agent who sells homes for top dollar. HomeLight has data on 32 transactions Edwin has done in Houston. Edwin has closed 20 more home sales than the average agent in the area.
Edwin Tabora's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with