Real Estate Agent at
Big Block Realty
Frank sells properties fast - selling more than 51% quicker than the average Los Angeles agent.
Frank is a SFH expert - working with over 78% more single family homes than the average Los Angeles agent.
- 1669 Havenwood Drive, Oceanside, Ca 92056OceansideSingle Family Home2 bed / 2 bathBuyer$540,00001/27/2020
- 2022 Chardon Ln, El Cajon, Ca 92019Rancho San DiegoSingle Family Home4 bed / 3 bathBuyer$685,00008/12/2019
- 3266 Fairway DrSpring ValleySingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$450,00008/22/2017
- Single Family Home4 bed / 2 bathBuyer$559,00008/15/2017
- Townhome3 bed / 2.5 bathBuyer$535,00008/11/2017
- Single Family Home5 bed / 3.5 bathSeller$1,027,00007/31/2017
- Single Family Home2 bed / 1 bathSeller$620,00006/16/2017
More about Frank Carpenter
Frank works under Big Block Realty. Frank has sold 15.13x the number of single family homes as the average agent in the area. We have data on 295 of Frank’s transactions. This real estate agent most often represents the seller (86% of the time), but they also have experience representing the buyer side of transactions, with 46 deals recorded. Here’s a little about Frank’s real estate experience: - Frank recently sold one home for $1,108,000. - this real estate agent is skilled in fast home sales: they have listings that have sold in as little as 0 days. - Frank is an agent who sells homes for top dollar. HomeLight has data on 87 transactions Frank has done in Los Angeles. Frank ranks in the top 1% of agents in Los Angeles. Frank has closed 77 more home sales than the average agent in the area.
Frank Carpenter's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with