Real Estate Agent at
Gabriella gets the job done - completing more sales than the average San Francisco agent by 4%.
Gabriella has great Condo experience - having sold 49 more condos than the average agent.
Gabriella is a SFH expert - working with over 72% more single family homes than the average San Francisco agent.
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2.0 bathSeller$2,150,00003/16/2023Gabriella outperformed the market - selling this property for 35% over asking price
- Condominium2 bed / 1 bathSeller$1,275,00002/17/2023
- Condominium2 bed / 2 bathSeller$995,00002/14/2023
- Condominium2 bed / 2 bathBuyer$1,010,00002/06/2023
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2.0 bathSeller$1,165,00001/03/2023
- Townhome2 bed / 1 bathSeller$1,050,00008/31/2022Gabriella outperformed the market - selling this property for 17% over asking price
- Condominium3 bed / 2 bathSeller$1,450,00008/05/2022
More about Gabriella Fracchia
Gabriella was destined to sell San Francisco real estate. A City native, she was born in one of the famous “painted ladies”. Her family soon moved to the beautiful neighborhood of Forest Hill where she grew up enjoying walks with neighborhood friends on tree-lined streets, JP Murphy playground and gorgeous views of both the Bay and the ocean. Because both her parents worked in real estate, dinner table conversation often revolved around the latest real estate trends. Gabriella`s lifelong interest in local real estate only grew stronger when she purchased a two unit building on the perimeter of Forest Hill which she is presently in the process of converting into condominiums. Today, Gabriella offers her clients unmatched enthusiasm and integrity, a tireless work ethic, and a local`s knowledge of the San Francisco real estate market. Her top-notch communication and negotiation skills were developed in her earlier sales career working for a fast-paced Italian wine importer and later, a
Top Producer 2021
Gabriella Fracchia's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with