Real Estate Agent at
Coldwell Banker Kappel Gateway Realty
- Foreclosure Specialist
Gina sells properties fast - selling more than 66% quicker than the average Vacaville agent.
Gina gets the job done - completing more sales than the average Vacaville agent by 4%.
- 2356 Twain Ct, Fairfield, CA 94533FairfieldSingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$540,00008/18/2021
- 1470 Marshall Rd, Vacaville, CA 95687VacavilleSingle Family Home4 bed / 3 bathBuyer$575,00007/26/2021
- 4788 Beacon Way, Rio Vista, CA 94571Rio VistaSingle Family Home4 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer$530,00007/09/2021
- Condominium4 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$480,00006/17/2021
- 1518 James St, Fairfield, CA 94533FairfieldSingle Family Home3 bed / 1 bathBuyer/Seller$430,00005/28/2021
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$425,00011/04/2020
- 152 Glacier Cir, Vacaville, CA 95687VacavilleSingle Family Home2 bed / 1 bathBuyer$310,00007/08/2020
More about Gina Jiron-rosa
Having been a full-time active real estate agent in the greater Solano County area for over 15 years, I work diligently to develop good relationships with my buyers and sellers, taking great care to make sure each one is given attention and patience. I use my determination, integrity and perseverance ensure that I am both a pleasure to work with and a reliable guide who can make every transaction my highest priority. My dedication to excellence and knowledge of residential real estate has been a huge part of the success of "The Simmons Team" at Coldwell Banker Kappel Gateway Realty, having helped secure the awards of Top Sales and/or Listing Team of the Year for 2009, 2010, 2011, & 2012. I also has extensive experience in REO's, foreclosures, flips, and both experienced and first-time buyers, making me the perfect choice if you are in the market to purchase a home. If you are considering a home purchase or sale, you will need someone to go the extra mile to see your transaction through.
Gina Jiron-rosa's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with