Real Estate Agent at
Scotsman Realty Group
Get introducedUsually responds in 30 mins
Gordon sells properties fast - selling more than 59% quicker than the average Livermore agent.
Gordon gets the job done - completing more sales than the average Livermore agent by 2%.
Gordon is a SFH expert - working with over 75% more single family homes than the average Livermore agent.
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$1,495,00011/03/2022
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$1,500,00007/26/2022
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3 bathSeller$1,500,00006/07/2022
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3 bathSeller$2,435,10006/02/2022Gordon outperformed the market - selling this property for 22% over asking price
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3 bathSeller$1,920,00001/07/2022
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$1,450,00012/07/2021
- Single Family Home4 bed / 2 bathSeller$1,340,00011/22/2021
More about Gordon Corsie
Gordon is a real estate agent with The Scotsman Realty Group in Livermore, California and has been in the real estate business for 31 years. Gordon has completed transactions in several areas including Livermore, Pleasanton, San Leandro, Oakland, Concord and Hayward. HomeLight ranks Gordon as one of the top 1% of agents in Livermore for successfully selling homes and as one of the top agents for selling homes fast. HomeLight has information on 89 of Gordon's transactions since 2009, 32 of which were in the past two years. Gordon typically represents the seller (79% of the time), but has also completed 19 buyer transactions during this period. Gordon has been most prolific in Livermore including representing the seller of a single family home at 245 Tourmaline Ave that sold for $1,115,000 in one transaction and a buyer of a single family home at 2551 Cowan Way that sold for $1,225,000 in another.
Gordon Corsie's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with
Our third transaction with you and it was an absolute pleasure dealing with a pro!- Alan and Pam Curtis
One thing I felt was very important was that I was dealing with Gordon directly and not an assistant, he always had time to talk with us- John and Patricia Giggs
Gordon was fantastic! He created a website for our house which I know helped it sell quickly. Gordon is worth his weight in gold!- Patti Ihli