Real Estate Agent at
KALONA REALTY, INC.
Get introducedUsually responds in a few hours
Hayley sells properties fast - selling more than 64% quicker than the average Kalona agent.
Hayley gets the job done - completing more sales than the average Kalona agent by 18%.
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3 bathSeller$333,00006/08/2020
- Single Family Home2 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer$230,00006/08/2020
- 204 3rd Street, Van Horne, IA 52346Van HorneSingle Family Home2 bed / 2 bathBuyer$114,00006/05/2020
- Single Family Home4 bed / 2.0 bathBuyer$167,00006/05/2020
- Single Family Home4 bed / 2 bathBuyer/Seller$285,00006/02/2020
- Single Family Home3 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer/Seller$143,50006/02/2020
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2.0 bathBuyer/Seller$168,00006/02/2020
More about Hayley Hershberger
Hayley is a lifelong resident of Kalona and is a three-year graduate of the University of Iowa were she received her B.B.A. Degree in Finance. Hayley, along with her husband Riley and their two children enjoy living in Kalona where they have had the opportunity to give back to the community. Hayley is a volunteer Kalona First Responder and her husband Riley a Kalona Volunteeer Firefighter. Hayley serves on the Mid-Prairie Community School District Foundation Board of Trustees, Volunteers on the Iowa City Area Association of Realtors Education Committee and is an active member of Holy Trinity Catholic Church where she serves on Parish Council. With her high level of enthusiasm, hard work ethic and friendly demeanor, she is committed to making sure that each and every one of her clients has a truly enjoyable and stress free experience. Hayley is ready to work for you, so give her a call today! 319-430-4346
Top Negotiator 2020
Top Producer 2020
Hayley Hershberger's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with