Real Estate Agent at
Re/max Advance Realty, Inc.
Hazel gets the job done - completing more sales than the average Pinecrest agent by 16%.
Hazel is a SFH expert - working with over 72% more single family homes than the average Pinecrest agent.
Hazel also has Townhome expertise - working with over 11 more townhomes than the average agent.
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3 bathSeller$1,773,00003/06/2023
- Townhome3 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$1,935,00002/28/2023
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$1,306,00002/15/2023
- Single Family Home6 bed / 5.0 bathSeller$1,187,50002/03/2023
- Single Family Home5 bed / 4 bathSeller$2,300,00012/15/2022
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3 bathBuyer/Seller$1,720,00009/19/2022
- Condominium3 bed / 3 bathSeller$1,350,00008/15/2022
More about Hazel Goldman
Hazel Goldman is a licensed real estate agent in Florida and is currently with Re/max Advance Realty, Inc.. Hazel has completed transactions in several areas including Pinecrest, Palmetto Bay, Kendall, Miami, Coral Gables and South Miami. HomeLight ranks Hazel as one of the top 1% of agents in Pinecrest for successfully selling homes and as one of the top 18% of agents who are able to successfully complete transactions. Our database shows that Hazel has completed 173 transactions since 2009, representing the buyer in 42% of those transactions and the seller in 58% of them. Hazel has transacted in Pinecrest more than any other area helping to buy or sell 89 homes including a 6 bedroom, 7.5 bathroom single family home at 9330 Sw 59 Pl on March 24, 2010 which sold for $2,500,000 and a 6 bedroom, 7.0 bathroom single family home at 6730 Sw 101 St on February 22, 2010 which sold for $2,350,000.
Top Producer 2021
Hazel Goldman's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with