Real Estate Agent at
Coldwell Banker Res Brokerage
Heather sells properties fast - selling more than 53% quicker than the average East Haven agent.
Heather has great Condo experience - having sold 44 more condos than the average agent.
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer$600,70009/04/2021
- 7 Paterson Drive, Middletown, CT 06457MiddletownSingle Family Home3 bed / 3 bathBuyer$452,00007/23/2021
- 3 Cortina Road, East Haven, CT 06513East HavenSingle Family Home5 bed / 3 bathSeller$400,00007/23/2021
- 25 Baldwin Street, West Haven, CT 06516West HavenSingle Family Home3 bed / 2.0 bathSeller$341,50007/19/2021
- 88 Borrmann Road, East Haven, CT 06512East HavenSingle Family Home2 bed / 2 bathSeller$280,00007/16/2021
- 16 North Street, East Haven, CT 06471East HavenSingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$274,00007/09/2021
- 207 Carriage Crossing Lane 207, Middletown, CT 06457MiddletownCondominium2 bed / 2 bathBuyer$137,00007/06/2021
More about Heather Izzo
Heather is a real estate agent with Coldwell Banker Res Brokerage. Heather has sold 5.19x the number of single family homes as the average agent in the area. We’ve recorded data for 99 of Heather’s transactions. Heather has worked with sellers 62% of the time, and has represented the buyer in 38 recorded transactions. Here’s a little about Heather’s real estate experience: - Heather recently sold one home for $492,000. - this real estate agent is skilled in fast home sales: they have listings that have sold in as little as 4 days. - Heather is a top dollar real estate agent. Heather has completed 17 transactions in New Haven. HomeLight considers this real estate agent a closer because they have sold 10 more homes than the average agent in the area.
Sells Homes Fast 2020
Heather Izzo's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with