Real Estate Agent at
Jacob has great Condo experience - having sold 178 more condos than the average agent.
Jacob is a SFH expert - working with over 82% more single family homes than the average Sterling Heights agent.
Jacob is a Short Sale expert - working with over 82% more short sales than the average agent.
- 8160 Warren Boulevard, Center Line, MI 48015Center LineSingle Family Home4 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$208,00003/03/2023
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2.0 bathSeller$155,00005/26/2022Jacob outperformed the market - selling this property for 24% over asking price
- Single Family Home3 bed / 1 bathBuyer$247,00005/23/2022
- 40839 Provencal Court, Clinton, MI 48038ClintonCondominium3 bed / 3 bathBuyer$262,50011/19/2021
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2.0 bathBuyer$360,00011/01/2021
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$169,90009/29/2021
- Single Family Home3 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer$310,00005/14/2021
More about Jacob Thompson
Specializing in Metro-Detroit homes, condominiums, land, and investment properties. I also specialize in helping buyers purchase Foreclosed Properties while saving the most money. With the recent downturn of economy I am proud of helping many families save their home, credit, and personal savings by negotiating successful short sales or loan modifications with lenders. I began working at RE/MAX First in 2003. As the years went by I became a full time salesperson. I absolutely fell in love with helping people make great investments and find homes for their families. I believe in providing full service to all of my clients and guiding them through a smooth transaction. Accomplishments CDPE, Certified Distressed Property Expert QSC, Quality Service Certified Rookie of the Year Award, RE/MAX First 2008 Graduate of Wayne State University Hobbies/Interests Traveling Detroit Sports Skiing Golfing Reading
Jacob Thompson's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with