Real Estate Agent at
Standard Pacific Carolinas Llc
Jason gets the job done - completing more sales than the average Holly Springs agent by 7%.
- Single Family Home3 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer$326,00006/18/2021
- 107 Ocoee Falls Drive, Chapel Hill, NC 27517Chapel HillSingle Family Home4 bed / 4.0 bathBuyer$1,032,00006/14/2021
- 707 Eppsfield LaneFuquay VarinaSingle Family Home3 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer$274,99007/17/2020
- 703 Eppsfield LaneFuquay VarinaSingle Family Home4 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$269,00006/12/2020
- 112 Dunster DriveFuquay VarinaSingle Family Home4 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$278,00006/03/2020
- 608 Eppsfield LaneFuquay VarinaSingle Family Home3 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$276,56505/29/2020
- 105 Dunster DriveFuquay VarinaSingle Family Home4 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$269,99005/15/2020
More about Jason Galloway
Jason is a real estate agent with Standard Pacific Carolinas Llc. Jason has sold 0.0x the number of single family homes as the average agent in the area. We have data on 71 of Jason’s transactions. This real estate agent most often represents the seller (76% of the time), but they also have experience representing the buyer side of transactions, with 23 deals recorded. Here’s a little about Jason’s real estate experience: - Jason recently sold one home for $644,460. - this real estate agent is skilled in fast home sales: they have listings that have sold in as little as 1 days. - Jason is a top dollar real estate agent. - this real estate agent is a top negotiator: they consistently sells homes above their list price. - this real estate agent sold 100% more homes this year than they did last year. Jason has completed 28 transactions in Raleigh. HomeLight considers this real estate agent a closer because they have sold 16 more homes than the average agent in the area.
Jason Galloway's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with