Real Estate Agent at
Livermore Valley RealEstate
Jay is a SFH expert - working with over 68% more single family homes than the average Livermore agent.
Jay also has Townhome expertise - working with over 16 more townhomes than the average agent.
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$460,00001/26/2022
- Single Family Home3 bed / 1 bathBuyer$420,00001/14/2022
- Condominium2 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$620,00001/05/2022
- Single Family Home2 bed / 1 bathSeller$725,00012/23/2021
- Single Family Home4 bed / 2 bathSeller$1,400,00012/23/2021
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$1,000,00010/29/2021
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer$445,00010/22/2021
More about Jay Frost
As I work many hours - I always explain that there is sacrifice to enjoy the finer things in life. In business, we are here to serve you! Our main objective is to service you, and we'll take extreme steps to make this happen! I have experienced over 600 transactions, and should post high numbers for this year! I have numerous awards within the real estate organizations I have been involved. PERSONAL Since reading the Bible in '00, my perspective has changed. It has opened my heart. I am passionately filling my mind with "the word." I have two wonderful children Jason and Katherine. For recreation, we enjoy kids sports, season tickets A's games, season tickets Warriors games, BBQing, Sea Scape, and other activites. I make the time to coach Jason's football, basketball and baseball teams and will coach Katherine's softball team! I have 10 years experience coaching Livermore High School football, and coaching this lower age level brings a whole different perspective. I h
Jay Frost's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with