Real Estate Agent at
Keller Williams Realty
Jeff sells properties fast - selling more than 53% quicker than the average Austin agent.
Jeff also has Townhome expertise - working with over 4 more townhomes than the average agent.
- Single Family Home3 bed / 3.0 bathSeller08/09/2021Jeff outperformed the market - selling this property for 15% over asking price
- Single Family Home2 bed / 1 bathBuyer08/06/2021
- Single Family Home3 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer04/12/2021
- 9203 Brandts Wood St, Austin, TX 78744AustinSingle Family Home4 bed / 2 bathBuyer03/31/2021
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller02/04/2021Jeff outperformed the market - selling this property for 20% over asking price
- Single Family Home3 bed / 1 bathSeller12/22/2020
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer11/13/2020
More about Jeff Gifford
Jeff Gifford has been a licensed real estate agent in Texas for 16 years and is currently with Keller Williams Realty in Austin. Jeff has completed transactions in several areas including Austin, Kyle, Round Rock, Cedar Park, Manor and Buda. HomeLight ranks Jeff as one of the top 2% of agents in Austin for successfully selling homes and as one of the top 18% of agents who sell homes fast. HomeLight has information on 136 of Jeff's transactions since 2009, 39 of which were in the past two years. Jeff typically represents the seller (60% of the time), but has also completed 55 buyer transactions during this period. Jeff has been most prolific in Austin including representing the seller of a condominium that sold for $625,000 in one transaction and a buyer of a single family home at 14535 Ridgetop Ter that sold for $1,350,000 in another.
Jeff Gifford's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with