Real Estate Agent at
Revel Real Estate
Jorge also has Townhome expertise - working with over 3 more townhomes than the average agent.
Jorge is a SFH expert - working with over 77% more single family homes than the average Los Angeles agent.
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$365,00004/02/2021
- Single Family Home4 bed / 5.0 bathSeller$1,620,00004/06/2020
- Condominium3 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer$415,88004/01/2020
- Townhome3 bed / 3 bathBuyer$600,00003/30/2020
- 2720 W Tichenor St, Compton, Ca 90220ComptonSingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$525,00001/29/2020
- 1508 W 94th St, Los Angeles (city), Ca 90047Los AngelesSingle Family Home2 bed / 1 bathBuyer$575,00012/16/2019
- 921 W C Street, Wilmington, Ca 90744Los AngelesSingle Family Home4 bed / 2 bathBuyer$509,00010/04/2019
More about Jorge Alfaro
Los Angeles-area native Jorge Alfaro was born to be in real estate. Even as a young child, he was drawn to the industry, and he began helping a family friend with open houses in high school. He earned his real estate license in 2007. Then, after graduating from California State University, Fullerton with a degree in finance, Jorge found his niche—helping people in foreclosure after the Great Recession in 2009. Leaning on his education, Jorge was able to come up with unique solutions for struggling families. Armed with a drive to be a positive force for others, Jorge helped clients to stay in their homes, eliminate negative mortgage debt, and start fresh. Now he brings that same drive to every transaction, for every client, whether first-time homebuyers, veteran investors, or sellers in any income bracket. As a seasoned agent, Jorge has facilitated several multimillion-dollar ...Show More
Jorge Alfaro's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with