Real Estate Agent at
ROSS|RESIDENTIAL - RE/MAX Realty Services
Get introducedUsually responds in 30 mins
- First Time Home Buyers
- Investment Properties
- New Construction
- Luxury Specialist
Joshua is a SFH expert - working with over 79% more single family homes than the average Washington agent.
Joshua also has Townhome expertise - working with over 80 more townhomes than the average agent.
Joshua has great Condo experience - having sold 31 more condos than the average agent.
- 507 Park Rd NW #AWashingtonCo-Op4 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$840,00001/25/2023
- 507 Park Rd NW #BWashingtonCo-Op3 bed / 4.0 bathSeller$940,00001/25/2023
- 22610 Tate StClarksburgTownhome3 bed / 4.0 bathBuyer$590,00011/18/2022
- 9012 Rouen LnPotomacSingle Family Home4 bed / 4.0 bathBuyer$925,00011/14/2022
- 2364 13th Pl NEWashingtonTownhome4 bed / 2 bathSeller$615,00011/10/2022
- 10300 Westlake Dr #S107BethesdaCo-Op2 bed / 2.0 bathBuyer$230,00010/28/2022
- 1414 Belmont St NW #214WashingtonCo-OpBuyer$137,51510/18/2022
More about Joshua Ross
Consistently ranked by RealTrends "America's Best" realtors, Washingtonian Top Agent, RE/MAX top teams, DC Metro Real Producers & many others. Team leader Josh Ross is an award winning real estate agent with RE/MAX and has become a clear leader in the District Of Columbia residential and development market. With over 15 years of experience serving buyers, sellers, landlords and developers, he has carved his niche and driven prices throughout NW & NE D.C., along with Bethesda, North Bethesda, and Potomac. Building his real estate career from the ground up, Josh was ranked #8 RE/MAX agent in Maryland in 2016 and #44 agent in Maryland as ranked by Real Trends Best Real Estate Agents in America which was part of the catalyst to start Ross|Residential- to help others succeed at a high level. Josh is best know for his extensive knowledge on zoning and land use, along with finding off ...Show More
Sells Homes Fast 2021
Joshua Ross's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with