Real Estate Agent at
Venture Sotheby's Intl Rlty
Kent sells properties fast - selling more than 63% quicker than the average Dublin agent.
Kent has great Condo experience - having sold 20 more condos than the average agent.
- Condominium2 bed / 2 bathSeller$700,00001/28/2022
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3 bathSeller$1,590,00011/03/2021
- Townhome3 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$1,140,00008/31/2021
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3 bathSeller$1,665,00007/29/2021Kent outperformed the market - selling this property for 20% over asking price
- Single Family Home5 bed / 4.0 bathSeller$550,00006/22/2021
- Condominium2 bed / 2 bathBuyer$801,00006/02/2021
- 1272 Martin Luther King Dr, Hayward, CA 94541HaywardCondominium2 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer$725,00005/07/2021
More about Kent Hu
Kent graduated from San Francisco State University with Achievement Award majoring in Computer Science. After graduation, Kent launched his career in Sales, Marketing and Information Technology fields ever since. Kent, founder of a small software consulting firm, has teamed and collaborated with members from various industrial leading banks, telecom and network companies for over 20 years. Kent was licensed in real estate in 2009. Recognizing the importance of a superior l evel of customer service and personal attention, Kent believes the relationship he builds with his clients is Number One. Kent has the ability to listen to the wants and needs of his clients and negotiate with their best interest in mind. Kent’s knowledge, energy, patience and genuine have earned great trust and respect from his clients and Kent has not only been able to close transactions but also has built a ...Show More
Kent Hu's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with