Real Estate Agent at
Living Room Realtors
Laura sells properties fast - selling more than 41% quicker than the average Portland agent.
Laura gets the job done - completing more sales than the average Portland agent by 23%.
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$354,00008/21/2019
- 1250 Sw Hilldale Ave, Portland, Or 97225Cedar HillsSingle Family Home4 bed / 2 bathSeller$540,00007/26/2019
- Single Family Home4 bed / 2 bathSeller$635,00007/24/2019
- Single Family Home3 bed / 1 bathBuyer$432,50007/23/2019
- Single Family Home3 bed / 1 bathBuyer$590,00007/23/2019
- Single Family Home3 bed / 1 bathSeller$615,00007/17/2019
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$450,00007/08/2019
More about Laura Wood
I moved to Portland in the 80s, a refugee of Chicago winters, and can’t imagine living anywhere else. I selflessly and tirelessly visit restaurants, coffee shops, tile stores, shoe stores, etc. to make sure I know what’s going on in Portland’s many distinct neighborhoods. I’m passionate about making Portland the most pet friendly city in the country. Before selling real estate I worked for seventeen years as an emergency/critical care veterinarian. There is absolutely no better negotiation training-ground than dealing with life and death situations involving large amounts of money with people you just met, all at three in the morning. None. I’m fascinated with homes and how we live – figuring out what’s important and bringing that front and center, whether it’s a neighborhood with the highest walkability score, a kitchen for two to cook in and room to entertain friends , space for a ...Show More
Laura Wood's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with