Real Estate Agent at
Levi Mcdonald Real Estate
Levi sells properties fast - selling more than 52% quicker than the average Atlanta agent.
Levi also has Townhome expertise - working with over 11 more townhomes than the average agent.
- 145 Madison Place, Fayetteville, GA 30214FayettevilleSingle Family Home4 bed / 4.0 bathBuyer/Seller$220,00004/05/2022
- 4240 Singletree Drive, Douglasville, GA 30135DouglasvilleSingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$290,00003/09/2022
- Single Family Home3 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$365,00001/06/2022Levi outperformed the market - selling this property for 53% over asking price
- Single Family Home7 bed / 5.0 bathBuyer$750,00012/09/2021
- Townhome3 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$197,00010/25/2021
- 9525 Poole Road, Villa Rica, GA 30180Villa RicaSingle Family Home4 bed / 3 bathSeller$251,00010/25/2021
- Townhome2 bed / 1 bathSeller$55,00010/15/2021
More about Levi Mcdonald
Levi works as a real estate agent. Levi has worked as a real estate agent for 12 years. Levi has sold 1.5x the number of single family homes as the average agent in the area. We’ve recorded data for 61 of Levi’s transactions. This real estate agent most often represents the buyer (72% of the time), but they also have experience representing the seller side of transactions, with 19 deals recorded. Here’s a little about Levi’s real estate experience: - Levi recently sold one home for $390,000. - this real estate agent is skilled in fast home sales: they have listings that have sold in as little as 10 days. HomeLight has data on 13 transactions Levi has done in Atlanta. Levi has closed 4 more home sales than the average agent in the area.
Levi Mcdonald's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with