Real Estate Agent at
Coldwell Banker West
Lilly is a SFH expert - working with over 72% more single family homes than the average San Diego agent.
Lilly has great Condo experience - having sold 19 more condos than the average agent.
- 3131 Valley Road 70, National City, CA 91950National CityMobile Manufactured Home2 bed / 2 bathBuyer/Seller$172,00004/26/2022
- 3340 Del Sol 195, San Diego, CA 92154San DiegoMobile Manufactured Home2 bed / 2 bathBuyer/Seller$98,00004/14/2022
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer/Seller$345,00004/09/2022
- Townhome2 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$800,00003/07/2022
- Single Family Home2 bed / 1 bathBuyer$634,00002/17/2022
- Mobile Manufactured Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$138,50001/28/2022
- 677 G St 124, Chula Vista, CA 91910Chula VistaMobile Manufactured Home2 bed / 1 bathBuyer/Seller$85,00001/27/2022
More about Lilly Molina
Lilly is a real estate agent with Coldwell Banker West. Lilly has been in the real estate business for 17 years. Lilly has sold 9.59x the number of single family homes as the average agent in the area. We have data on 149 of Lilly’s transactions. Lilly prefers to work with both buyers and sellers. Here’s what we know about Lilly’s work: - Lilly recently sold one home for $795,000. - this real estate agent is skilled in fast home sales: they have listings that have sold in as little as 3 days. - Lilly is an agent who sells homes for top dollar. HomeLight has data on 62 transactions Lilly has done in San Diego. Lilly ranks in the top 4% of agents in San Diego. Lilly has closed 51 more home sales than the average agent in the area.
Lilly Molina's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with